24 oktober 2006

SalesRoundup - Damn good podcast on sales

I have become a great fan of podcasts since I got my first iPod this summer.

I thought that I would be using my iPod for listening to music while running, but I very quickly found that podcasts are a great source of inspiration and knowledge. Especially I have found that I can use the time spend in queue each morning in the car to listen and learn.

It is great and very productive, because I get very inspired and go use the new input directly at work.

One of the very best podcasts that I am listening to is SalesRoundup at www.salesroundup.com.

It is two experienced sales guys, Mike and Joe, that is doing the show and the are both fun and very skilled in the field of selling. I keep learning a lot from them and I can apply it directly in my sales role every day, to 'help me earn more money' as they say.

By the way - I think the tag line it should be 'help me earn more business'. That would focus more on earning the right for the customers business by selling to them and helping them solve their pains.

So if you are a sales rep and don't have an iPod - go get one and listen to SalesRoundup! The ROI will be very good. I guarantee you.

By the way - you can help me win a prize pack by signing up for their show notification and say that I refered you :-)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey Thomas

    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate you blogging about the SalesRoundup.

    Joe

    SvarSlet